Holiday travel presents some challenges for your skin -Dry airplane cabin air can dehydrate your skin and going from one climate to another can dramatically change the environmental exposure. With everything else that is going on, you don’t want to worry about how to keep looking your best! So here are some easy tips:
1. Be sure to stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water and avoid salty foods.
2. Make sure you are using a moisturizer such as NuGlow Daytime Moisturizer. If you normally use a moisturizer only at bedtime, try using it in the morning under your make-up as well for extra protection. In addition, on longer flights, moisturize before and during the flight and so your final make-up before landing (or leaving the airport). It’s a double bonus – your skin will be hydrated and your make-up will be fresh when you get to your destination.
3. Add a deep penetrating serum such as NuGlow Copper Peptide Serum with MD3 Copper as a first layer to give additional antioxidants and age-defying ingredients in a quick absorbing moisture surge and then add a layer of moisturizer to seal it in.
4. Static Guard – always a life saver in extra dry weather to keep your clothes cling-free!
5. Be sure to schedule a little extra time for yourself – an extra hour of sleep, a quiet cup of tea, a walk in the fall leaves – it helps keep stress down and you will feel and look relaxed!