Archive for the ‘Copper Peptide Serum’ Category
Holiday travel presents some challenges for your skin -Dry airplane cabin air can dehydrate your skin and going from one climate to another can dramatically change the environmental exposure. With everything else that is going on, you don’t want to worry about how to keep looking your best! So here are some easy tips:
1. Be sure to stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water and avoid salty foods.
2. Make sure you are using a moisturizer such as NuGlow Daytime Moisturizer. If you normally use a moisturizer only at bedtime, try using it in the morning under your make-up as well for extra protection. In addition, on longer flights, moisturize before and during the flight and so your final make-up before landing (or leaving the airport). It’s a double bonus – your skin will be hydrated and your make-up will be fresh when you get to your destination.
3. Add a deep penetrating serum such as NuGlow Copper Peptide Serum with MD3 Copper as a first layer to give additional antioxidants and age-defying ingredients in a quick absorbing moisture surge and then add a layer of moisturizer to seal it in.
4. Static Guard – always a life saver in extra dry weather to keep your clothes cling-free!
5. Be sure to schedule a little extra time for yourself – an extra hour of sleep, a quiet cup of tea, a walk in the fall leaves – it helps keep stress down and you will feel and look relaxed!
How to apply your moisturizer for the best effect:
If you have applied a serum as a priming treatment, wait a few minutes to allow it to fully absorb.
- Using your fingertips, dot moisturizer lightly all over the face.
- Press the fingers of both hands into the center of the forehead and work the cream slowly outwards.
- Then work the cream around the jaw line, chin and mount with medium circular motions.
- Gently massage the cream over the throat with alternating hands, using upwards strokes from collarbone to shine – your throat and décolletage need special care, too.
How to apply your serum for the best effect:
Serums are aqueous based products, full of skin nourishing actives that are the first layer of your personal regimen.
- Pump out a small amount of serum in the palm of your hand with your fingertips apply to your face and neck with a sweeping motion, concentrating on areas of concern.
- For sensitive skin, if you are a “hot water washer” or if you are using NuGlow Brightening Serum – wait 10-20 minutes after cleansing to allow pores to normalize before serum application.
In summer, I used to use astringents on my face to cool myself off, especially after coming into the house after working in the yard, etc. The evaporating alcohol felt so good, but the effect didn’t last very long. Almost before I exited the bathroom and walked into the living room, my face was already sweating again, and the alcohol was drying my face badly. I could almost feel the skin stretching and the wrinkles wrinkling.
My Nuglow regimen has been such a positive experience; I really didn’t think there could be any benefits I hadn’t already discovered. I was wrong.
The weather here has been hot – not just warm, but hot. Tropic rain forest hot. Dripping with sweat hot. Air conditioner barely touches it hot. Sitting in front of an electric fan hot.
But with a difference.
I do take a lot of showers in this weather, using my NuGlow each time, and I have discovered that NuGlow’s copper peptide serum is not only extremely effective – it’s extremely refreshing.
This humid, horrendously hot weather can’t stand up to my copper peptide serum. Fresh out of the shower, all I have to do is smooth it on my face and I’m cool as a cucumber.
Love it. Cooling off whilst hydrating and nurturing and ironing out the wrinkles.
And, since NuGlow products are odorless, they don’t attract insects!
This is a silky serum that nurtures, nourishes, and hydrates as it glides smoothly across your face and neck. No matter what kind of skin you might have, Nuglow’s Copper Peptide Serum will improve it.
Your skin’s texture will improve the minute you apply the serum. The MD3 Copper Peptides are not the only ingredients, either; our serum is a rich blend of copper peptides and a combination of powerful antioxidants, such as green tea, vitamin A and E.
Use the serum both morning and night to fight free radicals and help promote healthy, hydrated skin. NuGlow™ Serum immediately improves skin texture as it moisturizes, and with regular use, the antioxidant therapy will increase the skin’s firmness and resilience while decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
NuGlow’s Copper Peptide Serum is not greasy, and as you smooth it over your skin, the serum will be instantly absorbed and will begin to work immediately. Remember, copper peptides penetrate the skin to improve it from ever layer.
These days, however, this just doesn’t hold true any more. Many men are just as interested in taking good care of their skin as the women are.
NuGlow is concerned with skincare for both women AND men, and we want both sexes to understand that our products are not so much “cosmetics” as “skincare science.” The MD3 copper peptides in our products will nurture and nourish, hydrate and heal, everybody’s skin.
Copper is used by almost every cell in the human body to increase the natural tissue building process. The MD3 copper peptide complex delivers copper deep within the skin’s surface, making it appear visibly fresher and firmer. NuGlow products have been proven to actually reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet and even out skin tone — creating a more youthful, dewy appearance in less than two months. You might even say it gives you a new glow.
Father’s Day is coming up; why not give your father, husband, brother, son, etc., the gift of healthy skin?
Nuglow skincare products are better than any other, and if you’re wondering how we can say that with a straight face, just check out some NuGlow MD3 copper peptide facts.
NuGlow skincare products, with MD3 copper peptides, have been proven to reduce signs of skin aging in 4 weeks with more pronounced improvement with longer use. Clinical studies reveal that virtually 100% of people using NuGlow’s skincare products with patented breakthrough copper peptide technology experience statistically significant improvement in their skin’s appearance in 4 weeks! At 8 weeks, 100% of users saw their wrinkles diminish.
Even if your skin is extremely sensitive – and people with rosacea, acne, sunburn, and various rashes have used NuGlow with great success – Nuglow is confident that you will be able to use our products without distress. In fact, we believe that any such conditions will be greatly improved when NuGlow is used. So far, not a single customer has ever been allergic to NuGlow! Remember, too, that healthy skin makes your whole expression younger.
You can ask me, if you wish. Go ahead, send me an email. Nuglow has worked miracles with my skin, and I’ll be glad to share them with you.
You can enter more than once! Do it, and increase the odds in your favor!
Now that the weather has turned warmer, my NuGlow skincare regimen makes my skin feel even more sleek and healthy than before. I have a feeling that this summer, for the first time ever, my face isn’t going to be a big smeary sweatwad.
Was that descriptive enough? I can be more graphic if you wish. The NuGlow is so supremely comforting on my face. I’ve never used any products that were so soothing.
Soothing, of course, is one thing, but genuinely improved can be quite another. With NuGlow, you will experience both. The copper peptides will see to that.
It’s working for me. It will work for you, too.
To those readers who have asked about entering if they don’t have a Twitter account: You can enter by commenting here. Enter in the comments, using the same completed sentence as the Twitter people are using, and we’ll throw your name in the hat, too. Also? Thanks for asking about that!
All the contest information can be seen if you just click on the contest icon. We’ve made the contest as simple as possible, but if you have any suggestions for us, we’d be most appreciative.
For the first time since I started using NuGlow products, I wore makeup. Quite honestly? I couldn’t tell much difference – the Nuglow has improved my skin so much, I really don’t need to even out my skin tones artificially any more, with foundation, etc.
Even without makeup, my skin tones are evening out for real, thanks to NuGlow’s MD3 copper peptides.