Posts Tagged ‘copper peptides’
Holiday travel presents some challenges for your skin -Dry airplane cabin air can dehydrate your skin and going from one climate to another can dramatically change the environmental exposure. With everything else that is going on, you don’t want to worry about how to keep looking your best! So here are some easy tips:
1. Be sure to stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water and avoid salty foods.
2. Make sure you are using a moisturizer such as NuGlow Daytime Moisturizer. If you normally use a moisturizer only at bedtime, try using it in the morning under your make-up as well for extra protection. In addition, on longer flights, moisturize before and during the flight and so your final make-up before landing (or leaving the airport). It’s a double bonus – your skin will be hydrated and your make-up will be fresh when you get to your destination.
3. Add a deep penetrating serum such as NuGlow Copper Peptide Serum with MD3 Copper as a first layer to give additional antioxidants and age-defying ingredients in a quick absorbing moisture surge and then add a layer of moisturizer to seal it in.
4. Static Guard – always a life saver in extra dry weather to keep your clothes cling-free!
5. Be sure to schedule a little extra time for yourself – an extra hour of sleep, a quiet cup of tea, a walk in the fall leaves – it helps keep stress down and you will feel and look relaxed!
How to apply your moisturizer for the best effect:
If you have applied a serum as a priming treatment, wait a few minutes to allow it to fully absorb.
- Using your fingertips, dot moisturizer lightly all over the face.
- Press the fingers of both hands into the center of the forehead and work the cream slowly outwards.
- Then work the cream around the jaw line, chin and mount with medium circular motions.
- Gently massage the cream over the throat with alternating hands, using upwards strokes from collarbone to shine – your throat and décolletage need special care, too.
How to apply your serum for the best effect:
Serums are aqueous based products, full of skin nourishing actives that are the first layer of your personal regimen.
- Pump out a small amount of serum in the palm of your hand with your fingertips apply to your face and neck with a sweeping motion, concentrating on areas of concern.
- For sensitive skin, if you are a “hot water washer” or if you are using NuGlow Brightening Serum – wait 10-20 minutes after cleansing to allow pores to normalize before serum application.
In summer, I used to use astringents on my face to cool myself off, especially after coming into the house after working in the yard, etc. The evaporating alcohol felt so good, but the effect didn’t last very long. Almost before I exited the bathroom and walked into the living room, my face was already sweating again, and the alcohol was drying my face badly. I could almost feel the skin stretching and the wrinkles wrinkling.
My Nuglow regimen has been such a positive experience; I really didn’t think there could be any benefits I hadn’t already discovered. I was wrong.
The weather here has been hot – not just warm, but hot. Tropic rain forest hot. Dripping with sweat hot. Air conditioner barely touches it hot. Sitting in front of an electric fan hot.
But with a difference.
I do take a lot of showers in this weather, using my NuGlow each time, and I have discovered that NuGlow’s copper peptide serum is not only extremely effective – it’s extremely refreshing.
This humid, horrendously hot weather can’t stand up to my copper peptide serum. Fresh out of the shower, all I have to do is smooth it on my face and I’m cool as a cucumber.
Love it. Cooling off whilst hydrating and nurturing and ironing out the wrinkles.
And, since NuGlow products are odorless, they don’t attract insects!
These days, however, this just doesn’t hold true any more. Many men are just as interested in taking good care of their skin as the women are.
NuGlow is concerned with skincare for both women AND men, and we want both sexes to understand that our products are not so much “cosmetics” as “skincare science.” The MD3 copper peptides in our products will nurture and nourish, hydrate and heal, everybody’s skin.
Copper is used by almost every cell in the human body to increase the natural tissue building process. The MD3 copper peptide complex delivers copper deep within the skin’s surface, making it appear visibly fresher and firmer. NuGlow products have been proven to actually reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet and even out skin tone — creating a more youthful, dewy appearance in less than two months. You might even say it gives you a new glow.
Father’s Day is coming up; why not give your father, husband, brother, son, etc., the gift of healthy skin?
I’ve posted before about how NuGlow’s Stretch Mark Cream is the perfect baby shower gift, and today, I’m going to talk about swimsuit season and stretch marks.
Well, stretch marks are stretch marks, whether you got them from pregnancy or dieting – either way, we want to get rid of them, don’t we!
NuGlow’s Stretch Mark Cream is what you need.
With NuGlow’s Stretch Mark Cream, you’ll see definite visible results in as little as two weeks. The longer you use it, the better your skin will look!
Stretch marks come in both red and silverish, and NuGlow will get rid of them both, all the while nourishing and nurturing your skin with our scientifically proven copper peptides. Remember, Nuglow products don’t just smear on the top of your skin; NuGlow products penetrate deep down inside your skin, healing and helping all the way through.
NuGlow Stretch Mark Cream is non-greasy; don’t worry about staining your new summer swimsuit.
And speaking of that new summer swimsuit. . . . most of us are dieting right now so we’ll feel more confident at the beach or poolside, and dieting often brings out those stretch marks. Start applying the Stretch Mark Cream at the beginning of the diet, and your skin will benefit greatly from the start of your dieting regimen and you’ll have a head start on obliterating those stretch marks.
I’ve been “extolling the virtues” of Nuglow skincare products for four months now – that’s how long I’ve been using them myself – and today I’d like to explain to you the secret, magic ingredients that make NuGlow the very, very best skincare products in the world.
It’s the micro-delivery copper peptides (MD3 Copper) that makes NuGlow different – and so much better – than other skincare products.
NuGlow products aren’t nearly as expensive as most quality skincare products, either. In fact, NuGlow skincare products are the best in many categories, among them quality, effectiveness, and cost.
The copper peptides in NuGlow skincare products sink deep within your skin’s surface, nourishing, hydrating, and nurturing your skin from the bottom up, not the top-down – or, as most other products do, just the top.
It’s scientifically provable that NuGlow reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, and they they will even out your skin tone to the degree that you won’t even need your foundation unless you’re going someplace formal!
But you don’t have to take my word for it. Watch this video, and Dr. Tim Falla will discuss the benefits of NuGlow’s MD3 Copper Peptide Technology. Enjoy.
The winner of the NuGlow Mother’s Day Contest is Carol Schulz, of Bedford, Indiana!
Carol will be getting a package in the mail within the next few days, containing her five-piece NuGlow Skincare Kit.
Nuglow thanks everyone who entered our contest, and reminds everyone that we’ll be having a new contest next month! Watch this blog for details.
Our contest winner told us in her entry that she has extremely sensitive skin and is hoping that her NuGlow kit will be the skincare products she’s been searching for all her adult life. Carol, we can pretty much guarantee that our products will fulfill that wish! If you are not satisfied, however, Nuglow will replace your products with something else on our website; you have only to choose. We have a feeling, though, that you’ll be so happy with your NuGlow kit that you’ll be really, really glad you entered our contest!
NuGlow Skincare products, loaded with MD3 copper peptides, are good for all kinds of skin, you, old, and in-between. If you win the Mother’s Day contest, your mother’s skin would really benefit from NuGlow’s copper peptides.
Copper peptides are a skin’s best friend. Other skincare products only work on the surface of your skin, but NuGlow digs down deep, nourishing and nurturing your skin all the way down, not just on the top.
The prize for the NuGlow Mother’s Day contest is our fabulous 5-piece skincare kit. If you win, you’ll have a hard time parting with it even for your mother. We’re hoping you’ll both – you and your mom – love our products so much, you’ll become one of our regular customers and join our Skincare Club.